Ten good reasons to take your Thanksgiving to the beach:
1. You or a family member just got a difficult diagnosis and you need a change of scene to get everyone's mind off things.
2. You are up to HERE in family drama from years past, and you just don't feel like dealing with it.
3. You haven't done one. thing. to prepare for the big day of feasting, and you need a way out.
4. You are not a fan of the cold weather and you'd do anything for warmer climes.
5. It's a great time of year for fishing.
6. Someone else could prepare you feast for you, making this the most stress-free Thanksgiving ever.
7. Thanksgiving away from home is the perfect excuse to do away with all the extra fluff. Even skipping the turkey seems acceptable if you're at the beach.
8. The ocean is just as beautiful in the fall.
9. There are fantastic deals available so this would be an inexpensive way to get a vacation in. The kids are off school too!
10. You love going to the beach any time of year, and who needs a reason. This is a great idea! Let's start a new tradition!
Here is another top ten:
Do you know someone who is stressing about Thanksgiving for one of the above reasons? Send them to us!